There are some differences between white hat SEO and black hat. That describes below.
- Black hat SEO is the wrong way to improve your website Ranking while White hat SEO is the right way to improve your website Ranking.
- Black hat SEO represents illegal techniques to improve your website traffic; White hat SEO represents legal techniques to improves website traffic.
- The black hat goes against current search engine guidelines. White hat complies with search engine guidelines.
- Black hat SEO techniques include keyword stuffing, doorway and cloaked pages, Link farming, hidden texts & links and blog comment spam while White hat SEO techniques Keyword Research, analysis, relevant Meta tags, web design, and content improvement.
- Black hat SEO is the short way solution to the long term problem of organic search engine traffic. White hat SEO is the long way solution to the long term problem of organic search engine traffic.
So those are some important points of White hat SEO vs Black hat SEO. Now we are sharing details about the Google Ranking process with you.
How does Google Rank a Website?
Search engines like Google follow three steps to rank a website. They are describing below.
Crawling is a process done by search engine spiders where they scan a website and copy the entire website content and store it in a search engine index.
Indexing is also known as the database of Google. It is the method of adding web pages into a Google search engine result page.
Ranking Whenever a user types a query on the Google search engine, the most relevant websites will appear on the search result based on multiple factors like user location, language, user experience, etc.
Also Read – How to add website to Google Search Console?