If you are looking for Search engine Ranking, Then you are on right platform. Google webmaster tool which is known as Google Search Console is a free and valuable service tool offered by Google to all website admin. Google re branded Goggle Webmaster Tool as Search Console on 20 May, 2015.
We are really thankful to Google who has give given us a really helpful tool to check our website mistakes like crawling issues, increment in 404 broken pages, manual penalties and so on. GSC is the essential tool for Google to communicate with website webmasters. Search Console allow you to submit your site content for crawling, recognize issues, see the guest search queries, back links and to check site’s execution.
How to use Google Search Console to maximize website SEO Result
1. First enter Google Search Console in any search engine tab. Then click on its link and open.
2. Set up free GSC account with your details like Name, Id and password.
3. After Sign up clicking the “add property” button on the left hand drop down.
4. Enter you site Domain name i.e. www.example.com
5. Then you have to verify that you own the site by add an HTML file to your server or by add a Meta tag.
6. After verified the website now you’ll see website data. Sometime it takes 24 hour or some few hours before you see any data.
7. Now you can different tools to explore like Overview, Performance, URL inspection. Overview shows you about website everything i.e. what keywords you are ranking for to how much traffic you are getting from your website. Performance shows you more deeply details about the website and with the help of URL inspection you can explore any single URL of your website by type it into top search bar section.
8. Next important thing is to submit Submitting a sitemap is must as it helps Google to determine what pages you have on your website so they can index them. You have to be submitting sitemap in XML format.
“So if you really want to grow your website SEO Rank then you have to follow these basic terms about Google Search Console. If you will not, then pray to Google attention to give your website recommendation or attention.”